Term may have ended but we are still here for you. All our services and support are accessible online throughout the summer. We have an extensive range of e-resources you can access from anywhere and Librarians are ready to support you online.
Your Librarian can help
- Attend library and digital support drop ins, advertised on Academic Support Online.
Monday: 10am - 12pm
Tuesday: 9am - 11am
Wednesday: 10am - 12pm
Thursday: 3pm - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 12pm
- Find out who Your Librarian is and contact them to make a 121 booking
- Try the online tutorials on Information literacy, referencing and more at InfosmART
Our online collections are unique and inspiring
- Download our guides on visual referencing, using academic journals, library research tips and more from Academic Support Online
- Discover resources or find videos, podcasts and links to other online training for your course or discipline in our Library Guides
- Use Library search to find e-books, online image collections, databases and journal articles not freely available on the web.
If you have a question chat with us on ASK
We are available
Vacation service hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm. Check our opening hours for updates
All enquiries will be answered by our library and digital support team during service hours. Out of hours you can check our FAQs or leave us a question using the enquiry form.
Find out more
Follow us on social media: