- Experiments in Non-Linear Narrative with Google Arts & Culture Lab
with Google Arts & Culture Lab
Panel discussion exploring how new platforms and emergent technologies offer innovative narrative possibilities
- Reality, Reciprocity, Resilience
Learning from the lived experiences of refugees in relation to the themes of cultural sustainability and community resilience.
- Creative Producer Impact Lab with Doc Society
4 days of intensive training exploring how Doc Society's impact methodologies might be adapted to art, design and performance
- Earth Quest: Your Ecological Adventure with Barbican Centre & UAL Climate Emergency Network
As the Our Time on Earth exhibition came to a close, an eco-inspired journey across the Barbican centre showed how creativity can contribute to climate action.
10 free interactive installations and activities curated by the UAL Climate Emergency Network activated the site to inspire, challenge and mobilise.
- Cultural Policy for Social Purpose webinar with World Cities Culture Forum
Chaired by Justine Simons OBE, Deputy Mayor for Culture and the Creative Industries, with Ruth Mackenzie CBE.
Public webinar on how cultural policies and programmes are tackling deep-rooted social, economic and environmental challenges. Global city leaders shared innovative projects with the chance to discuss their design and impact and learn more about how culture can help to deliver on the urgent priorities that cities around the world are facing.
- Cultures of Welcome storytelling workshop - with Citizens UK & LocalGlobe
- Earth Day: Appetite for Justice with UAL Climate Emergency Network