The UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Technical & Production Practice for the Creative Industries has been designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to work in the production arts industry.
The qualification is a one-year fast track into employment, and will open up the possibility of further progression with Higher Education. It is suitable for students who have an interest in production arts, or a related subject, who wish to explore and extend this interest via a full-time or part-time, immersive learning experience.
For more information on this qualification, please read the statement of purpose:
Qualifications at a glance
- Level - 4
- Units - 3
- TQT (hours) - 1,200
- GLH - 720
- Typical course duration - 1 year
- UCAS points (Pass/Merit/Distinction) - N/A
- QAN - 603/0190/9
- Typical progression - Assistant stage manager, Senior technician, Project management, Event management, Production management, Automation, Service engineers, Sales and hire account handlers
Letters of support for this qualification are available on request by emailing email@example.com.
Specification and documents
- UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Technical & Production Practice for the Creative Industries specification (PDF 3 MB)
- UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Technical & Production Practice for the Creative Industries specification - Welsh language (PDF 1.64MB)
Working with us
Interested in delivering the UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Technical and Production Practice for the Creative Industries?
Visit the Working with us page for information on the approval process for new and existing centres.
To find out more about the academic content of this qualification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all non-academic enquiries please choose an appropriate department via our About Us page.