UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Creative Enterprise
The UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Creative Enterprise has been designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to develop their careers as creative professionals.
This qualification will provide students with an opportunity to cultivate their employability by developing their creative enterprise skills, expanding their contact base whilst developing their start-up projects and professional practice.
For more information on this qualification, please read the statement of purpose:
To find out more about the academic content of this qualification please contact email@example.com.
For all non-academic enquiries please choose an appropriate department via our About Us page.
Qualification at a glance
- Level - 4
- Units - 3
- TQT (hours) - 1,200
- GLH - 720
- Typical course duration - 1 year
- UCAS points (Pass/Merit/Distinction) - N/A
- QAN - 603/2108/8
- Typical progression - Employment, self-employment and/or further progression to higher education
Specification and documents
- UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Creative Enterprise specification (PDF 4.7 MB)
- UAL Level 4 Professional Diploma in Creative Enterprise specification - Welsh language (PDF 11.3MB)
Letters of support for this qualification are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with us
These qualifications have been recently developed, and a small selection of centres will be delivering them during their first year of operation.
For further information, or to register your interest in order to be notified when the qualifications are ready to be offered to all centres, please contact the Qualification Development team at email@example.com.