Knowledge Exchange (KE) is how we work with external partners to create positive change.
We collaborate with:
- local communities
Our key values are social justice and sustainability. We welcome new partnerships and activities focused on these areas.
Knowledge Exchange is one of UAL’s key priorities and is connected to the 4 pillars of the UAL Strategy 2015-2022.
We create and apply knowledge that:
- develops our disciplines,
- makes a positive contribution to society and the economy,
- generates new sources of income to support our academic ambitions.
Current KE projects
- Accelerate: accessible immersive learning for art and design
- CRAFT: activating pedagogy for ceramic education future
- Co-design Your Place: empowering young creatives to become changemakers
- Edu4Fashion-Tech: interdisciplinary curriculum for fashion in the digital era
- FashionSEEDS: promoting societal, economic and environmental design-led sustainability
- FTAlliance: weaving universities and companies to co-create fashion-tech future talents
- FUEL4Design: future education and literacy for designers
Terms of engagement
We are committed to providing a high-quality experience for all our students, staff and external partners.
We also value all potential partnering enquiries and we want to make the process of getting in touch with us as straightforward as possible.