Makeup Workshop Short Course
This makeup course will introduce you to the basic skills of applying your own makeup with hints and tips for making the most of your best features. You will learn the key techniques for creating up-to-date looks for the day and evening that suit your face shape and skin tone. The tutor will demonstrate the looks on a model and you will re create this look on yourself using a set of brushes provided as part of the course, and the College's extensive range of MAC makeup.
This course is hands-on and will show you all you need to know to have the confidence to create these looks at home any time. The tutor will also offer suggestions on how to update your make-up bag.
This course is for applying your own makeup and not suitable for aspiring professional makeup artists.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
- Skin and skincare
- Working with makeup brushes
- Skin tone / foundation selection and application
- Enhancing eye shapes
- Brow grooming techniques
- Natural day makeup
- Evening makeup, including smoky eyes
Please bring the following items with you to each class:
- Your own mascara
- Makeup remover/cleanser, and moisturiser
- Eyelash curlers
- Notepad and pen
- Your current make up bag if you would like it updated
- Laptop/ iPad/ tablet
Course price includes a 7-piece professional make up brush set.
Students are advised to remove any permanent eyelash extensions before the course starts, to ensure they are able to complete full makeup looks.
Meet the Tutor:
This Makeup Workshop will introduce you to the basic skills of applying your own makeup with hints and tips for making the most of your best features.