Fashion Mix Short Course
The projects are designed to help you with your portfolio. Each daily workshop will lead you to design your own unique fashion collection. You will learn how to experiment, communicate, expand your skills, use your individuality and realise original fashion ideas.
The outcomes of the projects should constitute a helpful addition to a fashion portfolio.
Who should take this course?
The course will suit beginners who have not designed before or those with more experience who want to see what it is like to experience the design process at CSM.
Entry requirements: None
Level: Beginners as well as more experienced students who feel they need a new challenge.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
- Learning to research for a fashion collection in CSM Library
- Draping - translating your ideas into 3 dimensional work
- Fashion figure drawing
- Creating colour ways for fashion
- Designing your own fashion collection
No materials required
Meet the Tutor:
This course will give you a flavour of the mix of various fashion skills needed in the design process encouraged in fashion design classes at Central Saint Martins. A personal approach will be key. You'll learn how to do visual research for fashion in order to realise your concepts. It is suitable for beginners as well as intermediate students.
- Central Saint Martins
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King's Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Central Saint MartinsMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Central Saint Martins
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King's Cross
- N1C 4AA