Fashion PR and Marketing for 16 to 18 Year Olds Short Course
The course covers a full range of fashion marketing and PR skills, including how to analyse and research your customer, how to plan marketing and PR campaigns based on brand development, how to master the 2020 digital language, how to identify and satisfy every single customer and create meaningful content, and finally how to create and change a press pack into a media pack for your relationships with journalists, celebrities and influencers.
Content covered on this course is also covered on our 'Introduction to fashion industry (16-18 year olds)' course and we suggest that you don't participate on both courses.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
- Analysing and researching the fashion market
- Exploring the expanding digital landscape and media choices
- How to create a brand identity and personality
- How to develop a press pack into a brand ‘media pack’
- How to maximise sales by building a ‘community’
- Understanding consumer desire
- Focusing your attention to appropriate media for your brand and understanding the 2020 changes in influencer marketing
- How to build a unique style of communications; becoming authentic and being real with your community
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
Meet the Tutor:
Our Fashion PR and Marketing course for teenagers is ideal for those interested in the business side of fashion.