We are looking for pre-existing, on-going projects designed for social change
Hosted in the style of Cabaret, this event will bring together the best creative minds who share a vision to build a fairer, healthier and more sustainable world.
How can creative thinking can be used to build social and environmental impact? We invite Post-Grad Students and recent Alumni from across UAL to share work relating to topics surrounding social change.
We want to help promote UAL's student and staff project surrounding socially valuable, human centred design that enables and inspires people to change their lives and the lives of those around them for the better.
We're looking for socially valuable projects promoting
- Freedom and Equality
- Social Health and Well-being
- Community Resilience
- Socially Responsive Practices
The successful artists, designers and makers will
- Have an opportunity to present their work in a pecha kucha style presentation to an expected audience of world leading academics and industry creatives.
- Share a stage with other talented artists from across UAL designing for change.
- Be a featured on the Creative Conscience website.
We're also looking for a host for the evening!
Please get in touch if you'd like to be considered or know a group of performers that we should approach!
Please send your expression of interest, along with relevant information and links about your work to email@example.com
- The event will take place at Central Saint Martins, LVMH Theatre at 6pm - 8pm on 6 February 2019
- You can learn more about this years Creative Change Makers Conference
- Learn about this years conference hosted over 4 days!
- Earlier this year we hosted Change Makers: for Mental Health 0.2