Gucci Changemakers Scholarship
To be eligible for the Gucci Changemakers Scholarships students must be:
- Considered a Home student for tuition fees purposes and;
- Enrolled in or completed the UAL Insights programme and;
- Accepted on one of the full-time courses listed below at London College of Fashion, UAL starting in September 2023:
- School of Media and Communication
- BA (Hons) Fashion PR & Communication
- BA (Hons) Creative Direction for Fashion
- BA (Hons) Critical Practice in Fashion Media
- BA (Hons) Fashion Journalism and Content Creation
- BA (Hons) Fashion Styling and Production
- Fashion Business School
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- BSc (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Content Creation
- BA (Hons) Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding
- BA (Hons) Fashion Buying & Merchandising
In line with Gucci’s ambition to empower young talents’ imagination and self-expression, Gucci Changemakers EMEA Scholarship Program has been created to provide scholarships/ financial support to diverse undergraduate students with unmet financial needs, interested in building a career in fashion.
Gucci Changemakers EMEA Scholarship Program is part of the Gucci Changemakers Global program aimed to support industry change and foster unity through community action.
Launched in 2019, Gucci Changemakers global program includes multiple initiatives all contributing to creating lasting social impact in communities and within the fashion industry.
The scholarships will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic potential. It will provide a contribution towards course tuition fees and maintenance for the duration of the course, except the placement year.
Applications are particularly welcome from students who are in financial hardship and will benefit from undergraduate studies to realise their full potential.
Applications for this scholarship must be made by filling in an online application form. More information is provided in the guidance notes:
Closing Date: Friday 26 May 2023
The panel will be scheduled for July 2023. The date will be communicated to shortlisted students.
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards your tuition fees and maintenance.
Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award into the University’s Tuition Fees account.
Maintenance payments will be paid via BACS in termly instalments to the award recipients two weeks after the start of each term based on progression and enrolment status.
There will be no payment of tuition fees or maintenance for the placement year.
If you need help, please fill out the funding student enquiry form.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Use our Scholarships Search to find out what you might be eligible for.