A Big Welcome from Library Services
Here is a quick guide with the top 10 things you need to know to get started with Library Services!
- As a UAL student you can access all 6 College libraries. Use your ID card to borrow books and resources or use your UAL login to access our specialist online collections and order books from other libraries to collect at your site. Search the online Library catalogue
- Our libraries have open access and bookable study spaces with computers, photocopying and printing facilities. You can also borrow a laptop and get help from the library staff to develop your research or digital skills. Find out about our digital facilities and get started with digital skills.
- Our Learning Zones and IT areas are great informal spaces for social and activity-based study. The Learning Zone at Camberwell College of Arts is open 24/7 all year round and we offer overnight opening at CSM during certain weeks in term time. View our Library opening hours.
- We will tell you more about the library facilities during an introduction in your first term. Other sessions and workshops will be offered later in your course or are available to book online. View our upcoming Library workshops and tutorials.
- Your Academic Support Librarian works with closely with your course team to help you find the most useful resources from our collections and do effective research. They also run sessions and tutorials and can help you to request new resources for us to order. Find out the Librarian for your course
- UAL also has a dedicated Archives and Special Collections Centre (ASCC). We can arrange sessions to introduce you to our fantastic archives and special collections and explain how you can use them in your practice or research. Learn more about our archives and collections
- Remember, the library staff are here to help - if you have questions, just ask at our desks or online using live chat.
- Find out more about library services at UAL
- Check out our video guides to get started
- Stay up to date with everything happening at UAL Libraries by following us on Instagram and Twitter!