BiographyMaria’s research is placed within the fields of design and material culture. She investigates the possibilities of digital materials in reconfiguring socio-political and economic structures. A PhD candidate in science and technology studies at Durham University she holds an MA from the Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy and a BSc in Computing and Communication Arts from the Lebanese American University in Beirut. She also has ~10-years of experience as an interaction designer for Google, Abbey Road and Warp.net.
- Dada M. Digital Models: Cannibalising the Remnants of the Map (2019)
- Dada M. Wie tief Netzwerk ist Deine Liebe?* (2019)
- Dada M. The Other City Map (2018)
- Dada M. Review: Yuk Hui, On The Existence of Digital Objects (2018)
- Dada M. Social Wealth Funds And An Avant-Garde Blockchain Accounting System
3D design and product design
Curation and culture