Dr Liang Lu
BiographyLiang is a Senior Lecturer in e-Commerce at the Fashion Business School, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London. She leads the Fashion Business School's Integrated MSc. Strategic Fashion Management. She is also a Research Member at the Centre for Competition Policy at the University of East Anglia (UEA), where she previously held a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship. Before her post-doc, Liang obtained a fully funded Ph.D. in Economics at UEA (2017), an MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick (2013) and a BSc in Business Economics from UEA (2011).
Liang's research interests include Industrial Organization, Competition and Consumer Policy and Behavioural and Experimental Economics, with applications to e-commerce, fashion and regulated sectors such as energy and water. For more information about Liang's research, publications and teaching activities please visit https://sites.google.com/site/lianglupublic/.
- Lu L. Information-based interventions for household water efficiency in England and Wales: Evidence, barriers and learning opportunities (2019)
- Lu L, Deller D, Hviid M. Price and Behavioural Signals to Encourage Household Water Conservation: Implications for the UK (2019)
- Lu L, Deller D, Hviid M. Price and Behavioural Signals to Encourage Household Water Conservation (2018)
- Lu L. A Comparison of the Wholesale Model and the Agency Model in Differentiated Markets (2017)
- Lu L. Which form of vertical relations make you better off - Wholesale or Agency (2015)
- Bowen F, Brock M, Craske J, Lu L. Response to Ofwat Consultation on Driving Transformational Innovation in the Sector (2019)
- Lu L, Waddams Price C. Response to Ofgem Consultation on Targeted Charging Review: Minded to Decision and Draft Impact Assessment (2019)
- Lu L, Deller D, Hviid M. Response to Thames Water Consultation on Water Resources Management Plan 2019 (2018)
- Crede C, Lu L. Endogenous fines and detection probabilities for cartel deterrence: Experimental evidence (2019)
- Lu L, Waddams Price C. Balancing Environmental Incentives and Fairness in Household Electricity Distribution Tariffs (2019)
- Lu L, Waddams Price C. Designing distribution network tariffs that are fair for different consumer groups (2018)
- Lu L, Deller D, Hviid M. Price and Behavioural Signals to Encourage Water Conservation (2017)
- Lu L. Proliferation and Entry Deterrence in Vertically Differentiated Markets (2017)