The Enterprise Collective is seeking applications for Milan 2014
The Enterprise Collective is seeking applications from students and recent graduates who wish to take part in a curated showcase of excellence during the Milan Design Festival 2014. In association with Designersblock, CONGREGATION will be held in Zona Tortona between the 9th and 14th of April 2014.
Zona Tortona is a comprehensive network of outside-the-box events and initiatives in Milan during the main furniture fair, and takes place in, the via Savona-via Tortona area. The area saw the birth and growth of the very first city design district, and was an essential driving force for the redevelopment of the neighbourhood. Tortona caters to an international audience of design professionals and design enthusiasts, who care about quality and are always looking for the newest trend. Since it began, Tortona has become the hot spot of exciting initiatives, gaining impressive figures for exhibiting companies (over 200), of exhibiting space (approx 30,000 sq.mt) and 100,000+ visitors from all over the world.
If you are interested in taking part in CONGREGATION; a gathering of the different for the like minded, then please contact Elizabeth Cameron from the Enterprise Collective or your tutor to discuss first.
When submitting please:
- consider that space is limited on the stand
- that work will need to be transported to and from Milan
- include a short statement about you and your work
- include a CV (graduates only)
- include your Student number (students only)
- include your contact details – email and phone
- include up to 6 Hi Resolution images of work – named and identified as yours. Please note only up to a maximum of two pieces will be selected.
- Ensure that your work is well finished and ready to be exhibited (rather than work in progress).
Send your application to via ArtsBox – artsbox.arts.ac.uk to Elizabeth Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 5 pm Friday February 14th – Deadline for application
- Monday February 17th – Selection
- Friday February 21st – confirmation of participation
- 28th March – full payment received by Enterprise Collective from participant (£160) via e-store.
**Successful participants will be expected to pay £160 participation fee to cover stand costs, transport and publicity, plus be responsible for organising their own accommodation, flight and other expenses to and from and during their time in Milan. Attendance in Milan is not a pre-requisite of selection.
Connect, Create, Collaborate
The post The Enterprise Collective is seeking applications for Milan 2014 appeared first on Wimbledon Blog.