Apply for the next UAL Showroom exhibition
To run in conjunction with London Fashion Week and UAL Green Week, the UAL Showroom will present an exhibition of work that is a Voice for Change. Submissions should creatively challenge the status quo through foregrounding environmental and social equity within fashion. Selected work will be exhibited from January – March 2015.
We are looking for UAL students and alumni to feature in the exhibition:
Work exhibited can include:
- Design concepts, collections and services based on principles of sustainability applied to fashion or beauty, and fashion accessories (menswear, womenswear, bags, hats, jewellery, footwear, cosmetics etc).
- Fashion photography or illustration with a demonstrable ethic in terms ofenvironmental and / or social sustainability or story relating to this subject matter.
- Presentation of a social enterprise operating within fashion and its communities.
- All submissions must clearly demonstrate your ambition, methods and process undertaken
- Visually arresting and thought provoking pieces informed by sustainability imperatives
To apply to be part of this exhibition please download the application form below: