A New Portrait of Coco Chanel: Now open!
Coco Chanel: A New Portrait by Marion Pike, Paris 1967-71 is now open in the newly refurbished Fashion Space Gallery at LCF’s John Prince’s Street site.
Curated by LCF Professor, Amy de la Haye, and Marion’s daughter, Jeffie Pike Durham, the exhibition is continuing to garner a fantastic response from critics and visitors. Recent press includes:
- Seven Wonders: How Coco Chanel changed the course of Women’s Fashion
- Coco Chanel in IDOL Magazine
- Coco Chanel: A new portrait by Marion Pike on The Daily Beast
- An interview with Professor Amy de la Haye on SHOWstudio
- On View | Portraits and Keepsakes of Coco Chanel in New York Times magazine
All photos by Katy Davies