Your creative future starts here:
UAL tops global rankings for undergraduate art and design education
For the 4th year in a row, University of the Arts London (UAL) is top of the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022 for undergraduate art & design. UAL places 2nd overall behind fellow London institution the Royal College of Art, which is dedicated to postgraduate studies. UAL offers pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
In the past year, UAL has risen 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times’ Good University Guide, 19 places in Guardian University League Table and 8 places in the Complete University Guide.
Since the release of the rankings in 2021, UAL has:
- pledged bold action to reach comprehensive net zero by 2040
- published its Anti-racism strategy and commitment that 30% of UAL staff will be Black, Asian and minority ethnic by 2024
- launched the Climate Action Plan
- been formally accredited a Living Wage Employer and committed to pilot the Living Hours standard in its new facilities management contract
- published a new 10-year strategy to ensure the University lives up to its social purpose