Central Saint Martins is located at King's Cross, Archway and Richbell Place.
Central Saint Martins
1 Granary Square
For detailed travel information and to plan your journey around London, please visit the Transport for London Website.
- Busses: 10, 17, 30, 45, 59, 63, 73, 91, 205, 214, 259, 390, 476
- Underground: The nearest underground station is King's Cross, take the Regent's Canal exit. Turn right outside the exit to join King's Boulevard, a pedestrian route going north. Cross over the road at the top of the Boulevard and you will see the Granary building ahead.
- To get to King's Cross from Archway catch the 17 or 390 bus.
Please note there are no general parking facilities at our sites, but there are seven spaces available for blue badge holders. To find out more about these facilities and further assistance with all access issues please phone reception on 020 7514 7444 or email email@example.com
Offsite parking can be found either at the car park located at the back of St Pancras International, Eurostar Station, Pancras Road. There is a charge of around £6.00 per hour to park here. Meter parking is also available on nearby York Way/Copenhagen Street.
There are two Granary Squares in N1, Central Saint Martins is based in King’s Cross not nearby Islington.
Google results and satellite navigation systems may reflect incorrect locations or addresses due to the creation of new postcodes for this area. We've found that third-party systems are very slow to update as a result. We do apologise if this causes you any inconvenience, we are trying our best.
2 Elthorne Road
Archway N19 4AG
- Bus: 4, 17, 143, 263, 390, C11, N41
- To get to the Archway campus from King's Cross catch the 17 or 390 bus.
- Underground: Archway (Northern Line)
5 Richbell Place
- Buses: 168, 188, 59, 68, 91, N91, X68
- Underground Station: Holborn (Picadilly Line)
- Directions : To get to CSM from Holborn Station, exit the station and walk up Southampton Row. Turn right on Theobalds Road and then turn left on Lambs Conduit Street. Richbell Place is the first street on the left.