Visual Merchandiser at Christian Dior Japan, Tokyo
Without LCF, I couldn't have this opportunity in Japan"
Whilst working at an independent label in London, Natsuko took evening and weekend Short Courses in retail branding and visual merchandising. Returning to Tokyo, she was offered a job at Christian Dior as a Visual Merchandiser, with lots of opportunities and responsibility, as well as travel around Japan.
More in this series:
- Fernanda Huffel, Footwear Designer, Rio de Janiero
- Carrie McCarthy, Interior Designer, Vancouver
- Claudia Fugita, Design Assistant at Fernanda Yamamoto, Sao Paulo
- Milly Leung, Founder of Fashion of Dreamworld TV, Hong Kong
- Jielin Hu, Designer at Victorinox Swiss Army, New York
- Maya Stewart, Handbag Designer, Los Angeles