Study at UAL
Located in the heart of London, UAL is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university.
We're made up of 6 unique Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts; Central Saint Martins; Chelsea College of Arts; London College of Communication; London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts. Each College offers pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in art, design, fashion, media, communication and performing arts. Your creative future starts here.
Apply for one of our halls of residence or get help finding a privately-rented home.
Discover more about our 6 Colleges, the courses they offer and other essential information with our Pre-degree and Undergraduate Prospectus 2017/18.
Ask a question about our subjects or courses by completing our short enquiry form.
We have the largest postgraduate arts and design community in Europe. Check out our courses, book on an open day or see what funding is available.
Read our guide on how to apply for a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate course, including tips on how to prepare your portfolio.
Apply for one of our three Study Abroad programmes for international students.
10 reasons to study with us
As a UAL student you will:
- choose from an unrivalled number of subjects and courses
- use the best facilities
- get help to find a job or work for yourself
- attend a college in the heart of its neighbourhood
- have access to all of our libraries
- learn from our expert tutors
- see all that London has to offer
- attend our year round events
- take advantage of our business links
- join our network of 200,000 alumni once you graduate