Fashion Content Marketing (Online)
This fashion content marketing short course is ideal for those interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting fashion brands, products or services. Fashion communication is ever changing and content marketing is an effective way of building meaningful relationships with consumers...
Taught by: Lynsey Fox.
This fashion content marketing short course is ideal for those interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting fashion brands, products or services. Fashion communication is ever changing and content marketing is an effective way of building meaningful relationships with consumers. Covering print, experiential, digital, social and mobile, this course shows how the latest tools and channels can be leveraged to create innovative, measurable and successful fashion content.
- Understanding audience and brand
- Content marketing toolkit
- Engaging storytelling
- Setting objectives
- Integrating content marketing with social media activity
"I really, really enjoyed this course. The content was so interesting, challenging, thought-provoking and relevant. The pace was well set and each class raised fascinating issues and good discussion. I think Lynsey is a fantastic teacher - she knew the subject inside and out and provided great insight, advice and knowledge to everyone in the class. I would highly recommend this class to people and really appreciate doing the course."
- Darcy, former student
By the end of the course you will have;
- Defined clear marketing objectives, and undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic goals
- Learnt techniques to reach new audiences or retain current customers
- Created innovative and effective fashion content across off and online marketing channels
- Developed an understanding of how content marketing sits alongside social media, PR and traditional marketing activities
- Received personal feedback from your tutor on your assignments
Who is Fashion Content Marketing (Online) for
This course is excellent for professional working in advertising or in fashion, and want to learn more about fashion communication and building relationships with consumers. This course will also be very helpful for current fashion or media students who are considering Fashion Content marketing careers after they complete their studies.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older
Why choose a CSM Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience Central Saint Martins wherever you are in the world. Additionally all CSM Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- CSM Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Lynsey Fox is a journalist and pr and communications specialist with 10 years’ experience spanning fashion, retail, consumer, higher education, broadcast and print and online media. Currently Communications and Media Relations Manager at London College of Fashion, UAL, Lynsey has worked with international brands such as BskyB, Marks & Spencer, Nike, Daily Mirror and T-Mobile. Lynsey’s main areas of focus include creating varied and engaging content for multiple stakeholders, competitor and marketing understanding and campaign impact analysis. In addition Lynsey hosts workshops and lectures helping start up designers create digital brand presence.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|24/01/2018 - 28/02/2018||Wednesday||17:00 - 18:00||6 Weeks||£350||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|14/03/2018 - 04/04/2018||Wednesday||13:00 - 14:30||4 Weeks||£350||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|20/03/2018 - 24/04/2018||Tuesday||13:00 - 14:00||6 Weeks||£350||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|01/05/2018 - 05/06/2018||Tuesday||18:30 - 20:00||4 Weeks||£350||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|27/06/2018 - 18/07/2018||Wednesday||10:00 - 11:30||4 Weeks||£350||Available||Online||Add to Basket|