Scrutinising Evidence on Impact
The workshop will present different models of evaluation and ways of evidencing impact within the context of teaching, support and academic leadership. Participants will have the opportunity to reflect on ways in which they can capture, evaluate and evidence their practice in ways appropriate to making professional recognition claims.
The Professional Recognition Programme
supports applications for Associate Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.Who should attend?
• Staff at the University responsible for teaching and/or supporting HE students in their studies either directly or through leading, managing or mentoring others
• Staff at the University who have successfully registered on the programmeBy the end of the workshop you will:
• Understand the different ways professional recognition claims can be evidenced, e.g. through critical reflection, feedback and empirical data
• Understand one model of evaluation and how it can be used to support the development of professional recognition claimsWhat can I do next?
• Attend a Peer Feedback workshop
Please use the form below to book a place.