Developing Critical Narratives on Teaching and Support
This staff workshop will consider different models of reflection to support participants in making appropriate claims when applying for HEA Fellowship. The workshop will also consider how reviewers judge claims in terms of: rigour, objectivity, currency and impact.
The Professional Recognition Programme
supports applications for Associate Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.Who should attend?
• Staff at the University responsible for teaching and/or supporting HE students in their studies either directly or through leading, managing or mentoring others
• Staff at the University who have successfully registered on the programmeWhat will I learn?
By the end of the workshop you will:
• Understand how models of critical reflection underpin claims for professional recognition
• Have explored different approaches to reflecting on practiceWhat can I do next?
• Attend further workshops to support the development of your HEA Fellowship claim
Please use the form below to book a place.