Embodying Teaching and Learning Philosophies
This workshop will support staff participants to reflect upon their teaching, support and leadership philosophies along with how these are embodied in practice. The workshop will also begin to introduce strategies and approaches for framing and evidencing practice in appropriate ways.
The Professional Recognition Programme
supports applications for Associate Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.Who should attend?
What will I learn?
- Staff at the University responsible for teaching and/or supporting HE students in their studies either directly or through leading, managing or mentoring others
- Staff at the University who have successfully registered on the programme.
By the end of the workshop you will:
What can I do next?
- Have reflected upon your own philosophy of teaching and support
- Understand some common models for understanding teaching, learning and assessment
- Attend further workshops to support the development of your HEA Fellowship claim
Please use the form below to book a place.