If you are thinking about applying to study at Central Saint Martins, please join us at one of our open days to find out more about the College, our courses and the support you’ll receive as a student at one of the world’s leading arts and design universities. Students and staff will be available to tell you more about our courses and what life is like at Central Saint Martins.
Each open day session will focus on different subject areas, so please pick the one that is most relevant to your interests or book onto both. You will be able to find information about all our courses at every session, but there will only be one specific course talk each day.
If you are interested in studying any of our undergraduate Fashion degrees, please sign up for the open days on October 27 or November 8.
The following courses will be covered during the 12:30pm – 4pm session:
BA (Hons) Culture, Criticism and Curation,
BA (Hons) Fine Art
BA (Hons) Graphic Communication Design
BA (Hons) Performance: Design and Practice
You can expect
- an introductory talk by the Head of College, Jeremy Till or Dean for Development and Quality, Jonathan Barratt
- a short presentation about our Foundation provision and its importance for undergraduate study
- to attend a course information session about one of our courses (listed above)
- tours led by Student Ambassadors to show you our facilities and give you the opportunity to ask questions about what student life is really like
- to find out more about student finance; accommodation; student services and admissions
It will start at 12:30pm and booking for this event is essential, you may book up to two guests. Parents and guardians are very welcome.
Please visit the following sites for information on: UG Courses, UG Funding and UAL Accommodation
We look forward to seeing you!