If you are thinking about applying to study at Central Saint Martins, please join us at one of our open days to find out more about the College. You'll find out which undergraduate courses are available and what it's like to study them. Meeting academics and current students, exploring facilities and finding out what's required from an applicant at one of the world’s leading arts and design Universities.
You will be with us between 9.30am – 1pm, where you can find out more about the following courses offered at Central Saint Martins:
You can expect
- an introductory talk by the Head of College or Dean
- a short presentation about our Foundation provision and its importance for undergraduate study
- to attend a course information session about one of our courses (listed above)
- to explore the College on a student-guided tour, which will take place at the end of the course talks
- to find out more about student finance; accommodation; student services and admissions
You may book up to two guests. Parents and guardians are very welcome.
Note about our fashion courses
If you are interested in BA (Hons) Fashion Design or BA (Hons) Fashion Communication, please note that this event won’t cover those courses. Instead, we recommend that you sign up for one of the Central Saint Martins Open Days that focuses on the variety of undergraduate Fashion courses on offer.
National Express travel discount
If you’re thinking about travelling by coach into London for our Open Day, book in advance with National Express and receive 30% off using discount code NDOPENDAY30. Terms and conditions apply, so please read these carefully before booking your National Express travel.
Please visit the following sites for more information on: UG Courses, UG Funding and UAL Accommodation
We look forward to meeting you at the Open Day.