Adobe Photoshop for Photographers: Intermediate
Photographers, designers and artists regard Adobe Photoshop as the optimum platform for image making, retouching and manipulation. This course will show you how you can use some of the advanced features of the software to creatively enhance your images.
- Raw files: processing, advantages and how to handle them correctly
- Smart objects
- Advanced adjustment tools
- Selections and the quick mask mode
- Layers and layer masking
- Colour Management and properly calibrated workflow
- Dynamic Range
- The difference between 8 bit and 16 bit images
- Distortion of images.
- Problem solving difficult images
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Process Raw files and understand issues regarding archiving your work
- Apply your own creative approach to working in the digital environment using the tools in Photoshop
- Combine files to make new images
- Utilise masks and adjustment layers to allow a higher degree of adjustment and control
Who Should Attend
Photographers wishing to build on their present skills and knowledge to understand the theory and practice of setting up a profiled digital workflow, processing images and using the Photoshop tools to enhance their work.
Intermediate: You should have experience of using Adobe Photoshop or have completed Adobe Photoshop for Photographers: Beginners at LCC.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in trying your hand at different Adobe Creative Suite 6 software such as Adobe In Design: Beginners.
We also offer bespoke Adobe Photoshop courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page
We offer a wide range of Adobe courses for Adobe Creative Suite - find out more on our Digital Skills page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.
If no dates are showing then please sign up to our mailing list to find out about upcoming dates and new course developments.