Cinemagraphs have captured the imaginations of online advertisers and brand managers, as a quick and direct way to engage audiences on social media.
This course is practice and theory based, it will introduce you to cinemagraphs by exploring trends, practices, equipment and software. By the end of the course you will know how to produce beautiful and alluring cinemagraphs.
- Introduction to cinemagraphs, brands and social media
- Current trends and practices
- Capturing images: DSLR equipment and settings
- Editing cinemagraphs using Adobe Photoshop
- Formatting and storing cinemagraphs
- Sharing content online
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand what makes an effective cinemagraph
- Plan how to compose and shoot cinemagraphs
- Select appropriate equipment and settings
- Use software to create visually engaging images
Who Should Attend
This course will appeal to brand managers, filmmakers, photographers and social media coordinators.
Intermediate. You should be able to use a DSLR camera and Adobe Photoshop.
We also offer courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.