English Plus Fashion Styling (Summer)
Study current trends and collections, and create your own look.
I'm enjoying the course very much. I have learned lots of fashion vocabulary and I have made many friends. I’m really happy to be here. Anna, Italy
Hours per week
- 15 hours of General English at the Language Centre
- 15 hours of fashion styling at London College of Fashion
For enquiries about English Plus, please email email@example.com.
Why choose this programme?
This course will provide you with an insight into the working life of the fashion stylist and offers the opportunity to work towards the creation of a styled image. You will interpret current fashion trends and current designer collections to create your own styled image.
You will learn how and where to find inspiration, before interpreting a style brief and spending your last day mocking up a studio shoot.
The course will include:
- The role of the stylist
- Style tribes and trends
- Designer collections
- Magazine styling
- Fashion PR.
What is included?
- 15 hours of General English tuition per week, Monday to Friday
- 15 hours of fashion styling classes per week, Monday to Friday
- Regular tutorials and reviews
- Free Wi-Fi across all UAL sites
- Independent study facilities
- Certificate of attendance from the Language Centre and London College of Fashion.
How many students in a class?
For English language classes, the average number of students in a class is 12 students and the maximum is 15.
For fashion styling, the average is 12 students and the maximum is 16.
What is the minimum age?
Do I need to have experience in the subject I want to study?
No, this course is designed as an introduction to fashion styling.
Level of English required?
Pre-intermediate or above.
For more information on English levels, see the Your Language Level page.
Dates and Fees
30 July 2018
Please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Combine between 4 and 24 weeks of General English or Academic English with practical fashion lessons at London College of Fashion.