Practical Writing for PR
Get your message across clearly and concisely. This highly practical course will introduce you to the essential writing skills you need for a career in Public Relations. You will learn about different writing styles and receive practical advice on how to adapt them for different PR purposes, including news releases, features, promotional material, corporate publications and online posts.
- Understanding the difference between different forms of PR writing
- What makes a good news release
- Structuring and writing an effective news release
- Writing creative copy
- Writing for online
- Proofing your work avoiding common mistakes
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between different types of PR writing
- Write an effective news release
- Feel confident about undertaking a variety of PR writing task
- Know how to adapt writing style and tone to different audiences
Who should attend
Those interested in pursuing a career or study in public relations and those who wish to apply the principles of PR to their own business.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.