Blogging and Social Media for Creative Businesses
Join Blogging and Social Media for Creative Businesses where you will learn how to nurture and grow your business organically into a successful creatively fulfilling venture.
Your experienced tutor will guide you through the process of finding your niche and personal style for your business and how to plan and create compelling content that your audience will love.
Through exploring storytelling techniques and gaining practical advice surrounding Search Engine Optimisation to make sure the right audiences our seeing your content, this course will help you to grow your online presence and brand.
- Finding your own personal style and niche
- Branding and designing your blog and Instagram
- Creating interesting content that your readers will love
- Styling and taking excellent photos
- Approaching brands for partnerships
- Monetising your blog and Instagram
- Writing for search engines (google keywords and SEO)
- Using social media to promote your blog
- Expanding your online presence into a larger brand. Book deals, sponsorships, product design etc.
You will leave with the knowledge of how to increase the success of your businesses via writing a blog and creating an inspirational Instagram account.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who would like to grow their online presence and learn how social media can grow their business. This course would be great for brands who would like to start a blog and social media accounts or people who wish to make a career as a blogger or influencer.
Nancy Straughan is a Textile Designer and Stylist living and working in London.
Nancy set up her business in 2011 and since then has worked on many interiors projects. Her pattern design clients include Marks & Spencer, Graham & Brown, Debenhams and Tommy Hilfiger.
Nancy also works as a product and interior stylist and she has worked as a photographic stylist for brands like Dulux, publishing house Faber & Faber, and soft drinks company Fentiman’s. She has also styled interiors projects for The Guardian newspaper. After Nancy’s home was featured in an interiors magazine she began to offer her skills helping to add beauty and meaning to residential projects.
Please bring the following with you to the course:
- Pencils and Pens
- Paper or electronic device for writing notes