Marketing on Instagram (Online Short Course)
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social platforms on the internet, and its users are more engaged and receptive to promotions than on Facebook. The question is “how do you establish your presence on Instagram so that you can grow your brand, raise awareness and create return on investment?” This course answers all the questions above, showing you how to use the latest practices and tactics to engage and build an audience around your compelling branded content. You will learn through practical tasks, review of current case studies, and discussions of best practice, and will receive personal feedback throughout from your tutor.
- Brief introduction to Instagram primary and secondary functions.
- Audience – insights, followers, engagement.
- Content – voice, using the grid, colours, filters, curation.
- Instagram stories – locations, hashtags, emojis, captions, branding.
- Scheduling – best times to post, frequency, consistency, apps.
- Effective use of an ICase studies – Grind, Wild at Heart, and more.
- Measuring ROI.
By the end of the course you will be able to;
- Use Instagram advertising.
- Develop Instagram promotion strategies.
- Understand which audiences can be reached on Instagram, and how.
- Define a content strategy, and create compelling pieces of content.
- Schedule content effectively.
- Use tactics to gain followers.
- Understand how scheduling for Instagram works.
- Promote your brand and work to bloggers and influencers.
- Meaningfully measure your engagement and ROI.
Who is Instagram for Business and Brands (Online) for
This course is for anyone with a business, a project, or a passion to promote to a wide audience using Instagram. No experience is necessary.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and over
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communication wherever you are in the world. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Alternative Study Option
This course is also taught in the classroom: Instagram for Business and Brands.
Please note that Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
Hana is a writer, blogging specialist and social media enthusiast. A former editor and founder of online magazines, Hana has nine years of experience with blogging, marketing and managing online platforms.
She started blogging in 2007 about Apple for MacBlog.sk the leading Apple weblog in Slovakia, and later for other online magazines about social media and marketing. In 2012 she founded a fashion blogazine which she led as the editor-in-chief for four years before she sold the website in 2012. In 2014 she sold another blog, Spring4sims.com, an aggregator about The Sims franchise. Both sites she founded, are still running and bring regular revenue to their new owners.
As well as her own projects, Hana has built up social media presence for global companies, including InnocentStore.com , startups and private clients. In the past year she's started teaching her own blogging course, organizes meet ups for blogger, and writes on her blog HanaJayWrites.com. She's published short stories for kindle and is currently writing a children's book.
If no dates are showing then please sign up to our mailing list to find out about upcoming dates and new course developments.