Future Creatives - Folkestone - 7 to 11 year olds
This pop-up course is your child’s chance to get stuck in to multidisciplinary classes, enabling the exploration of a wide range of art and design techniques.
Previous courses have covered everything from printing and 3D sculpture to graphics and lettering, and there’s plenty more unique sessions to come! Whatever the project, your Future Creatives course will be wide-ranging, inspiring and dynamic. Children are free to experiment and create their own unique pieces of work - avoiding the dull cutting-and-sticking and inflexibility of many traditional arts and crafts clubs.
Our teachers have been specially selected for their industry experience and hands-on teaching expertise, to ensure the skills and learning are delivered in an enjoyable and creative way.
Future Creatives classes provide a supportive environment in which students can explore their creativity, develop their work and build their confidence, all while making new friends. Students receive a certificate on completion of their course to recognise the skills and techniques they’ve gained during the classes.
Outcomes of the completion of a Future Creatives course include:
- The introduction to and development of a range of art and design techniques
- Plenty of high quality pieces of work to bring home
- The development of soft skills like self-discipline and perseverance
- Loads of fun and the opportunity to make a mess with none of the clean-up – Future Creatives classes are drop-off sessions
- Emotional development and improved confidence as a result of creative self-exploration
- A new network of likeminded friends
Who Should Attend
All levels of skill and experience are welcome – from absolute beginners who want to explore their creativity and learn the basics, to seasoned creatives who want to take their work to the next level.
To book a place for a child aged 10 or below please call 0207 514 7015.