Portfolio Preparation for Art College 16 to 18 Year Olds
The application to Foundation or BA courses can be a challenging process. However, help is at hand! This course is designed to help you prepare your portfolio and get ready for interviews. Regardless of your experience or ability this course will encourage to produce more work, and it will give you advice on portfolio content and presentation.
- A variety of projects to build your portfolio
- Working from the life model and from still life setups
- Using a range of different media
- One-to-one tutorial (optional) - max. 30 mins
- A guided tour to art galleries to help you get inspired
Please bring with you to the first session:
A sketchbook (either A4 or A3 size), pencil and pen.
During the course, you will also need:
Sketchbook (either A3 or A4 )
- Masking tape
- Glue stick
- Multi-surface wipes
- Pencil: 2B or 4B
- Charcoal (optional)
- Watercolour paint (optional)
- Fine paint brushes for ink and watercolour paintings ( optional)
- Scissors (optional)
A1 size paper is provided, as well as various art materials.
Meet the Tutor:
This course for teenagers is designed to help you prepare yourself and your portfolio for interviews. Regardless of your experience or ability this course will encourage you to produce more work, and give you advice on portfolio content and presentation.