Future Creatives for 11 to 15 Year Olds Online Short Course
Our online art and design classes give teenagers the opportunity to develop their creativity at home. Through live classes they will explore various art and design projects that bring together new creative skills, techniques and concepts.
All our live online classes are led by expertly qualified teachers, who students can interact with and get personal feedback on their work
Classes last for one hour and include practical fun activities.
Each class is different, they feature a range of artistic disciplines and always have new and exciting activities from our range of expert teachers. Before each class starts you will receive instructions about the content, required materials and how to join.How to book
- Click add to basket below and follow the steps to create an account and check out.
- If you are an adult booking a place on this course for a child or teenager, you will need two email addresses to complete this booking – one for your booking confirmation email and one for the students booking confirmation. In the case that your child does not have an email address, please create their account with an alternative email address to your own, that you have access to.
- If you need help with booking please use our online chat or call 0207 514 7015
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
Only basic art materials will be necessary for these courses, such as brushes, paints, felt tips, crayons, glue, scissors, paper and tape. In addition we will be recycling scrap materials and making use of household items. Details for each course will be provided prior to the start.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Each class is different, they feature a range of artistic disciplines and always have new and exciting activities from our range of expert teachers. Before each class starts you will receive instructions about the content, required materials and how to join.
- Build your creative skills and techniques
- Develop your portfolio of work
- Provide guidance and an environment to flourish
- Help inform GCSE / A level choices
- Understand future career and creative opportunities
Meet the Tutor:
This online art and design classes gives students aged 7 to 11 the opportunity to be creative at home. Through live demonstrations they will explore various projects that bring together new creative skills, techniques and concepts.