Extended Full-Time Study Mode
The MFA is delivered over 2 years for 30 weeks each year. Extended Full-Time mode is a hybrid of part time and full time study.
By teaching in this mode we aim to give you the opportunity to benefit from undertaking a full time Masters degree while also pursuing and other commitments. These might be part-time employment, gaining other experience in the creative industries or maintaining care responsibilities.
- Unit 1: Re-evaluating your art practice
- Unit 2: Mapping your art practice
- Unit 3: Claiming your art practice
The course includes:
- Studio teaching that explores links between practice based experimentation and outcome
- A cross-disciplinary lecture and seminar programme. This supports the contextualisation of your practice. It will also give you an understanding of the different discourses within the contemporary art world
- Developing both on and off site creative collaborations. Through these you will test and develop negotiation skills and personal interaction abilities
- A professional practice programme. This will include discussion groups, seminars, lectures run by artists and curators
Find out more about MFA Fine Art on the course website - www.mfawimbledon.com