Future Creatives Fashion Workshop for 11 to 17 Year Olds
Our Future Creatives Fashion Workshops have been designed to introduce teenagers and young students to the world of fashion and the fashion industry. In these workshops, we will be looking at the process of creating a garment, from concept to illustration to making and styling, with an emphasis on recycling and sustainability.
Each Workshop will look at a different aspect of the industry, drawing on UAL’s unrivalled experience and expertise. Designed to benefit not only those with a keen interest in fashion our workshops are wide-ranging and inspirational touching on different techniques.
Practical work will be backed up with contextual studies looking at the history of fashion, its leading practitioners and its place in the modern world.
Future Creatives classes provide a supportive environment in which students can explore their creativity, develop their work and build their confidence, all while making new friends. At completion, students will receive a certificate to recognise the skills and techniques they’ve tried out during the classes.
How to book
- Click add to basket below and follow the steps to create an account and check out.
- If you are an adult booking a place on this course for a child or teenager, you will need two email addresses to complete this booking – one for your booking confirmation email and one for the students booking confirmation. In the case that your child does not have an email address, please create their account with an alternative email address to your own, that you have access to.
Meet the Tutor:
Are you 11 to 17 and interested in Fashion? Future Creatives Fashion Workshops will introduce you to the fashion industry. In this course, you will look at the complete process of creating a garment, from concept to illustration to making and styling, with an emphasis on recycling and sustainability.
- Future Creatives
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King’s Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Future CreativesMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Future Creatives
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King’s Cross
- N1C 4AA