Fashion Promotion Online Short Course
What is fashion promotion? Given that the fashion industry is, by definition, ever-changing, so too is the answer to this question. This course will enable you to develop a greater understanding of all aspects of promotion in the fashion industry - who's in it, what they do, how they interact, what their aims are, the language they use and the role of promotion within it.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring with you to the first session:
- Pen and paper to take notes.
Through a series of seminars and workshops you will gain an understanding of the concept of fashion as a vehicle of cultural communication.
We will look at the professional organisation of fashion promotion both past and present; and the language and techniques used within it.
You will gain the knowledge and skills required to produce a promotional pack to launch a new collection.
Meet the Tutor:
This course will enable you to develop a greater understanding of all aspects of promotion in the fashion industry. Who's in it, what they do, how they interact, what their aims are, the language they use and the role of promotion within it.