Fashion PR and Marketing for 16 to 18 Year Olds
The course covers a full range of fashion marketing and PR skills, including how to analyse and research your customer, how to plan marketing and PR campaigns based on brand development, how to master the 2020 digital language, how to identify and satisfy every single customer and create meaningful content, and finally how to create and change a press pack into a media pack for your relationships with journalists, celebrities and influencers.
Content covered on this course is also covered on our 'Introduction to fashion industry (16-18 year olds)' course and we suggest that you don't participate on both courses.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- Analysing and researching the fashion market
- Exploring the expanding digital landscape and media choices
- How to create a brand identity and personality
- How to develop a press pack into a brand ‘media pack’
- How to maximise sales by building a ‘community’
- Understanding consumer desire
- Focusing your attention to appropriate media for your brand and understanding the 2020 changes in influencer marketing
- How to build a unique style of communications; becoming authentic and being real with your community
Meet the Tutor:
Our Fashion PR and Marketing course for teenagers is ideal for those interested in the business side of fashion.