Fashion Marketing Intensive Online Short Course
This fashion marketing course is ideal if you've no previous marketing experience or some experience in a non-fashion sector and want to learn how marketing principles work in the context of fashion.
This is an intensive one-week course covering the key elements of our Introduction to Fashion Marketing short course alongside more advanced techniques.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online Short Course MaterialsTo take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
- Analysing the fashion market and its environments
- Fashion marketing research
- Identifying fashion segments and selecting target markets
- The fashion product
- Pricing garments and fashion services
- Integrated fashion communications
- Consumer behaviour
- Fashion marketing planning and determining the strategy
- Differentiating, positioning and innovation in fashion markets
- The fashion calendar and the role of the buyer
- International dimension of fashion marketing
- Marketing luxury products and other contemporary issues
Meet the Tutor:
This Fashion Marketing Intensive course is ideal if you've no previous marketing experience or some experience in a non-fashion sector and want to learn how marketing principles work in the context of fashion.