Fashion Marketing: Intensive (Online Short Course)
This fashion marketing course is ideal if you've no previous marketing experience or some experience in a non-fashion sector and want to learn how marketing principles work in the context of fashion.
This is an intensive one-week course covering the key elements of our Introduction to Fashion Marketing short course alongside more advanced techniques.
The course will include:
- Analysing the fashion market and its environments
- Fashion marketing research
- Identifying fashion segments and selecting target markets
- The fashion product
- Pricing garments and fashion services
- Integrated fashion communications
- Consumer behaviour
- Fashion marketing planning and determining the strategy
- Differentiating, positioning and innovation in fashion markets
- The fashion calendar and the role of the buyer
- International dimension of fashion marketing
- Marketing luxury products and other contemporary issues
For more information on Online Short Courses please see the below information.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- Certificate upon completion
Beginners. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older.
Your course place is confirmed once you have booked online or via the phone using a credit or debit card. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of students. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
You may also be interested in:
Please note that Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Onsite Short Course Materials
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen