Fashion Influencer Marketing (Online Short Course)
In today’s fiercely competitive fashion communications space, influencer marketing is a strategy you can’t afford to ignore, because it offers brands an intimate and personal way to connect with highly targeted audiences.
In this course you will learn how to use Influencer marketing to your advantage, from marketing strategies to build your own influence for your personal or company brand, to the right tactics to use to get influencers to grow your following and make you more sales. This course will give you all the practical tools, insights and strategies you need to start taking advantage of this opportunity. This course is interactive and each week you’ll work on practical assignments and get personal feedback from your tutor.
- Building your own social following.
- The importance of ‘influence’ within social media.
- How to monetize a social media following.
- Tricks to discover the right influencers for your business.
- The steps to get influencers to say YES to your promotion.
- Whether you should pay or gift influencers.
- The importance of micro-influencers.
- How to track influencer campaigns.
- Successful case studies.
By the end of this course you will have a better understanding of;
- Ways to build influence within your market on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- How to turn a social media following into a profitable business.
- How to effectively choose and select the right influencers to help your brand.
- The strategies to apply to get attention from influencers and get them to promote your brand.
- How to successfully track influencer marketing campaigns to maximize followers and sales.
- An influencer marketing strategy personally created for you to start implementing straight away.
Who is Fashion Influencer Marketing (Online Short Course) for?
This course is perfect for people and brand owners looking to build ‘influence’ on social media and effectively use influencer marketing to grow their following and increase their sales.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older.
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Please note that Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
Paul McGregor fronts various successful online businesses, most recently Mens Fashion Magazine. Having being highlighted as an up and coming force in the menswear industry, Paul has been featured and interviewed by a variety of brands and publications including GQ, Vogue, Reiss, French Connection, River Island, Burton plus more. Paul takes a personal approach to every lesson, and consistently offers advice to students after courses have finished.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you
- have access to two separate web browsers eg Safari and Mozilla
- Firefox or Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- Microphone (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
Finally, a good broadband connection is also recommended. (Mobile data 3G/4G or a mobile dongle might not provide sufficient bandwidth).
If no dates are showing then please sign up to our mailing list to find out about upcoming dates and new course developments.