Starting Your Own Lingerie or Swimwear Label Online Short Course
This course is aimed at the budding entrepreneur who is looking to start a lingerie or swimwear business. You’ll be taken step-by-step through all the elements of a business start-up and be given practical advice on how to plan effectively for your new business venture. The course will start with discussing your business type, structure, finance and business plan. You’ll then move on to discuss range planning, sourcing production and costing. You’ll leave the course with an awareness of customer requirements as well as a basic understanding of the financial needs to ensure continuity and success when starting your own fashion label.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
- Pros and cons of starting up independently
- Type of business, structure, finance and planning
- Consumer research
- Understanding seasonal buying patterns
- Brand DNA
- Component sourcing
- Production sourcing
- Costings and pricing
- Invoicing, debt collection and VAT returns
- Client servicing , distribution and delivery
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Meet the Tutor:
The Starting your own Lingerie or Swimwear course is aimed at budding entrepreneurs looking to start a business in Lingerie or Swimwear.