Starting an Online Retail Business
As online retailers in the clothing sector continue to enjoy growth, now is a great time for small businesses to develop an online presence. This online fashion retail course will be an opportunity to understand the benefits of online selling and will offer an insight into what to expect when using the internet to sell or market your product. It will explore new channels of communication which are impacting businesses now, as well as looking at future developments.
The course includes:
- Online retail: the benefits and what to consider
- Online retailer: case study – looking in depth at a retailer
- Practical tips: what does it cost and where do you start
- Social media: how to take advantage of social networking to engage customers
- Future of internet retailing what should small businesses be thinking about in the next two years
- Optimisation and conversion: how to drive traffic to your site and convert visitors into buyers
Beginners. This course will be suitable for those who already have, or are looking to start a small business.
Your course place is confirmed once you have booked online or via the phone using a credit or debit card. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of students. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
Paul McGregor fronts various successful online businesses, most recently Mens Fashion Magazine. Having being highlighted as an up and coming force in the menswear industry, Paul has been featured and interviewed by a variety of brands and publications including GQ, Vogue, Reiss, French Connection, River Island, Burton plus more. Paul takes a personal approach to every lesson, and consistently offers advice to students after courses have finished.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- A laptop (beneficial but not essential)