Web Design for 16 to 18 Year Olds
This course introduces young students to the principles of web design and development. The technical skills acquired during this course will empower them with the knowledge they need to build more complex websites independently. By the end of the course each student will have built a small website based on a subject of their choice.
- We will start with an outline of the history of the web, focussing on web usability and reviewing the main technologies used.
- Subsequently, we will concentrate on the interface of Adobe Dreamweaver, introducing the students to one of the most powerful web design tools.
- The course encourages individual experimentation and creativity, and students will have the freedom to explore and have fun.
- The course assumes familiarity with the web.
- You must be over 16 and under 19 years old in order to attend.
Please note: This course is for students aged 16 to 18 years old only
Samar Yanni is a practising graphic and web designer with extensive teaching experience. She has worked for many years as an Associate Lecturer on the Foundation at Central Saint Martins.
Please bring with you to the first session:
- A pen
- USB key
If no dates are showing then please Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.