Colour Risograph Printing
The risograph printer has become increasingly popular in the last few years, and is one of the printing processes London College of Communication has to offer. Originally designed for schools and churches to produce their worksheets or newsletters, the risograph has more recently been adopted by the art & design world as an alternative to offset litho or screen printing.
This course will introduce you to the risograph printer and allow you to produce 20 copies of your own two colour print. You'll learn how to operate the risograph yourself, as well as how to set up your artwork for printing.
- Introduction to risograph printing
- General printing knowledge
- Designing for risograph printing
- Artwork set up
- Print using the risograph printer (2 colour prints)
- Presentation and feedback
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Use a risograph printer
- Understand more about printing in general
- Design artwork suitable for risograph printing
- Set up your own artwork for printing
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an interest in risograph printing, screen printing, or printing processes in general.