Logo and Corporate Branding
On this course you will learn how to create your own logo design for business cards, digital and social media. You will learn about the design process, look at the design elements of successful logos and explore design techniques to create identity.
Corporate identity usually includes a logo, branding, and visual guidelines. It is used to help companies assert who they are and what they stand for as well as to give employees and the public a corporate personality to relate to.
By the end of the course you will have a completed corporate identity project given with a professional and realistic design brief.
- Introduction to design
- The process behind logo design
- Types of logos (abstract, initials, symbols, etc.)
- Corporate identity design
- Adobe Illustrator
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and participate in the design process
- Understand the elements that make up a corporate identity
- Design and develop a logo and corporate identity (letterhead, business cards, etc.)
Who Should Attend
Business owners and those interested in graphic design.
We also offer bespoke logo design and corporate branding courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.