Digital Marketing Strategy Intensive Online Short Course
On this course you will learn everything you need to know to be able to create a successful digital marketing campaign. Each topic will enable you to build towards your own digital marketing strategy. You will learn the capabilities of the tactics, timing and techniques and what to measure to make sure your efforts return your investment (ROI). There will be a focus on creating content and the analytics you can use to measure and present results.
The course combines lecture-based learning with practical exercises and peer feedback to help develop your understanding of digital marketing. There will also be the opportunity to respond to a brief from a real company, and go head to head pitching your ideas.
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, marketing/communications/PR employees across all industries who need to update their digital skills or need a fresh perspective; recent graduates and anyone looking to develop successful digital marketing strategy.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Define clear business and marketing objectives, and undertake targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Understand the capabilities and compatibility of a large range of digital marketing tactics, such as branding, PR, SEO and social media, and content marketing
- Understand how to reach new audiences or retain current customers
- Have a fresh perspective on the changing climate of digital communications
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
- Creating clear measurable objectives
- Customer profiling
- Understanding the UX Design for Websites
- Customer experience
- Search Engine Optimisation
- How SEO and Social Media work hand in hand
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- Digital advertising and events
- The impact of mobile on digital
- Strategy and planning
Meet the Tutor:
Create a successful digital marketing campaign with SEO, PPC and social media on our Digital Marketing Strategy Short Courses at London College of Communication.