Brand Strategy Online Short Course
Develop a brand strategy that works for you. This practical course will reveal to you the principles of brand strategy and teach you effective techniques on how to deploy it. It's an exciting, visual and grounded course taught by an expert brand strategist. There are no complicated theories to learn and you'll leave with an understanding of the most effective strategy for brands - and proven techniques to make this happen.
You will learn both how to grow brand revenue through brand strategy and to prepare insightful creative briefs for effective design and marketing communication. Taught through case-studies, lectures, visits and interactive workshops, it's ideal for anyone looking to understand how to apply brand strategy to grow brand sales and / or improve marketing communication / creative execution.
Who should Attend
This has been designed for people working in a marketing, sales or communications role either in a company or non-profit organisation. It will be particularly helpful for you if you are running your own business and want to develop a brand strategy.
It is also ideal for you if you are thinking of further study in the UK.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Grow brand sales through strategy
- Turn data into insight and anticipate what customers value
- Create a winning proposition, values and beliefs for a brand
- Present a brand strategy to engage all stakeholders, including customers
- Brief creatives so that they deliver relevant, surprising and distinctive communication
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
- Strategy and its role in growing brands
- Insight - anticipating what customers value
- Generates propositions and personality - choosing where and how to compete
- Generating positions and personality
- Brand books - engaging the organisation
- The creative brief - great communication starts here
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
Meet the Tutor:
Take part in Brand Strategy Short Course and find out how you can grow brand sales and increase customer loyalty. A practical and fun workshop-based course youll leave with new approaches and the confidence to make them happen.