Experience Design Online Short Course
In an increasingly media saturated world discover how to design events, environments, products and services that transform emotions, thoughts and behaviour. This interdisciplinary course is an introduction to the emerging discipline of experience design. You'll learn methods and techniques that can be applied across all sectors, to improve the quality of interaction and depth of engagement with audiences.
This structured course combines illustrated lectures, discussions, and short collaborative briefs to explore how experiences can be designed using images, objects, environments, stories and the senses which leave a lasting impression. At the end of the course you will have increased your knowledge and professional skills, and be inspired by the potential to incorporate these into your own work, practice or studies.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring to the first session:
Meet the Tutor:
In an increasingly media saturated world discover how to design events, environments, products and services that transform emotions, thoughts and behaviour. This course is an introduction to the emerging discipline of experience design.